Baltic Training Services and Pebble are thrilled to be recruiting for an apprentice Marketing Assistant to join their existing team at their sight in Gateshead. Pebble offer funding services to schools and academy's and help them organise and plan their own fundraising projects by using their specially designed Arro software.
"The more you read, the more you will know, the more you learn the further you will go." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. A Digital apprenticeship is a full time commitment which will fully immerse you into the world of tech, giving real workplace experience and expert training that you simply can't get from reading a book.
We do things differently when it comes to apprenticeship. Since moving our training and delivery model online, we have seen real results and our apprentices are thriving! Our learner success rates are over 10% higher than the national average. Over 80% of learners say their career prospects have improved due to their apprenticeship. That's because an apprenticeship offers at least one year in the industry, picking up the practical working knowledge and skills that employers are looking for.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Creating and posting content on employers website.
- Updating the company's social media platforms accordingly.
- Growing your knowledge of the companies brand and services throughout this apprenticeship.
- Looking into marketing trends and reporting back to line manager as required.
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, maths and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- Good time management skills
- Experience using Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks or Illustrator
- Organised, friendly and approachable
- Good communication and admin skills
- Experience in Marketing tools such as Google AdWords and SEO
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Preferably 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
- Passion for IT and Social Media and Digital Marketing
The future is bright
There are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £130 per week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Location and travel
This role is located in the centre of Gateshead near the Millennium Bridge, with ample free parking and easy access on the Bus from Newcastle town centre, Gateshead and Jesmond.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!