IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE - 04336 (JO-1705-4407)
£200 - 200/Week + .
- United Kingdom -- England
19 May 2017
Baltic Training and Bubble IT are excited to be recruiting for an IT Support Apprentice to join their team of technical experts based in Nottingham.
NEED IT? BUBBLE IT! IT Support experts at bubble IT work every day to meet the needs of their loyal customers, whether it be technical or web related issues they're always on top form. Supporting local and national businesses, they ensure to deliver a first class service day in day out.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Management of imaging of workshops and laptops.
- Ensuring that work is carried out to a high standard and complies with the health and safety regulations.
- Providing technical support/input to site and team projects and initiatives.
- Providing assistance to senior engineers.
- Some Manual lifting and working in confined spaces
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in ICT
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- CompTIA A+
- ITL Foundation
- Cloud services and Data Recovery
- Coding and Logic
- Level 2 Functional Skills (Maths, English and ICT)
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Experience of MS Windows System Support
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent understanding of computers
- Able to prioritize workloads
- 5 GCSE's graded at A*- C
Salary Hours and Benefits:
- £200 per week
- Full time hours (37hrs)
Location and Travel:
This role is based in Beeston, Nottingham. It's a Field based role, so a Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is necessary.
About Baltic Training:
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!