Computer geeks. Business Change Consultants. Consummate professionals.
Red Plane are all of these plus much more.
Baltic Training are delighted to be working with Red Plane again to recruit for a new Apprentice Software Developer to join their team based in Ramsbottom.
Red Plane is a Microsoft Partner based in the North West specialising in Business Solutions building on the Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 Technologies. Their main aim is to help organisations integrate and implement software into their business.
They are looking for a candidate who has a passion for all things software development and somebody who has the ability to work on different projects.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Working directly with the senior developer and designers to add functionality to existing systems.
- Providing essential maintenance to current systems and websites.
- Work with other members of the company to help improve workflow and processes.
Training to be provided:
- Level 4 Advanced Apprenticeship in Software Development
- Level 4 in Project Management
- Level 4 in Systems Development
- Level 4 in Object Oriented Programming
- Level 4 in Advanced Websites
- Level 4 in Database Design
- Level 4 in Computer Interaction
- Level 4 in HTML5 Application Development
Skills and qualifications required:
- Experience of working on projects.
- Knowledge of software testing.
The future is bright
Upon completion of the 12-month programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £132 per week
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Location and travel
Their office is based in Ramsbottom and can be accessed on public transport from areas such as Accrington and Bury.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!